Creating Herbal Tea Blends -- Spring
Creating Nourishing and Delicious Herbal Tea Blends
The scheduled class has come and gone--but if you missed it and would like to gather a handful of friends or family, we can find a mutually agreeable time to set up a workshop just for you!
This workshop will return as a scheduled session in the summer of 2021!
Do you want to learn how to create health promoting herbal tea blends using fresh, local herbs?
- Create your own 'class' with your ‘bubble’ of family & friends ( $40 each; minimum 3; maximum 6)
Join Meg Jordan, founder of Restore Earth Connections, for an interactive and relaxing experience discovering the delights and benefits of creating fresh and dried herbal teas. Held in Stewart Creek Food Forest at Yarrow Ecovillage.
- Outdoors, rain or shine (dress for the weather and walking)
- Enjoy a summer sun tea and a cold infused tea with fresh herbs (bring your own mug)
- Learn tips for creating delicious teas with both dried and fresh herbs
- Option to purchase certified organic dried herbs (10 grams for $5). See list of available herbs below
For purchase; all certified organic:
Dried Herbs (10 grams for $5); Limited Fresh Herbs (bunch for $4)
||Apple Mnt (dried & fresh)
||Peppermint (dried & fresh)