Creating Herbal Teas for Fall and Winter
Are you getting ready for cosy evenings, sipping cups of warming tea?
Days are shorter,
There's a chill in the air!
Time for some herbal tea, made with local & organic ingredients.
- Learn to make your own Dandelion root Chai!
- Discover how to dig and prepare roots for this tea.
- Go home with a samples of tea blends and herbs.
- Learn which common kitchen herbs make great warming & beneficial teas.
- Sample several tea blends made from local & organic ingredients.
Join Meg Jordan of Restore Earth Connections for this informative and lively workshop.
Register below to reserve your spot!