1. COVID-19 Safety Plan
COVID-19 Safety Plan
Effective July 2020, reviewed January 2021
In accordance with the Fraser Health Authority and WorkSafe BC recommendations, Restore Earth Connections has implemented the following safety plan in order to reduce the risk of spread of COVID 19:
- Limit the number of participants in each workshop (maximum 6.)
- Send an email 24 hours prior to workshop which outlines precautions (see COVID-19 email template).
- Provide credit toward future workshop if participant is unable to take part in pre-paid workshop due to experiencing symptoms or taking precautions as outlined in the email.
- As participants arrive for workshop, remind them of physical distancing requirements, provide hand sanitizer, have each person sign COVID-19 check-list (see COVID-19 check-list).
- Ask participants to let Restore Earth Connections know if they develop symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the workshop.
- Restore Earth Connections will alert any workshop participants who were in the same session as someone who informs me that they have developed symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the workshop (without identifying the person).
2. SCREENING Tool prior to the workshop.
COVID-19 Check-list for Workshop Participants
In order to participate in the Restore Earth Connection Workshop you have registered for today, please read, initial and sign the following:
- I declare that I am not currently experiencing any symptoms related with COVID-19 (new cough, sore throat, runny nose, fever, difficulty breathing); nor have I experienced any of these symptoms over the past 14 days.
- I declare that I have not knowingly been in contact with anyone with the above symptoms in the past 14 days.
- I will inform Restore Earth Connections if I develop symptoms or test positive to COVID-19 within 14 days of participating in this workshop, so that other workshop participants may be informed (without specifically identifying you).
- I have not traveled outside of British Columbia within the past 14 days.
- I recognize that if I am not able to affirm any of the above statements, that I will not be able to participate in the workshop today. If that is the case, I will receive credit toward a future workshop.
Thank you for doing your part in reducing the spread of COVID-19!